Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

My Walk Along the Beach

This is a made up story of a walk along the beach. This could be a good inspiration for people that find it hard to get ideas to write




Ahhhh, the sand squishing under my feet goes nice along with the sound of the crashing waves against the rocks. The sound of children playing in the water is satisfying, along with the children making a sandcastle.
I starting walking along to my right. Two dogs, brown and white, started running after a frisbee that just skimmed my head. The brown one caught it and ran up to me, and dropped the frisbee. I looked at the person who threw it and he nodded. I picked up the frisbee, and threw it along the beach. Both dogs ran after it. This time the white one caught it and brought it back to it’s owner.

As I continued my walk, I didn’t notice the time until I saw the sky turn orange. I turned around and walked back home, with the water up to my ankles.

1 comment:

  1. Good detail about the dogs on the beach. I also like the way you show us the day is nearly over, not tell us. In future, think about whether you should use the word "nice."

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.