Pages

Friday 18 September 2015

Unitec Marae

On Wednesday, Kauri Team went to the Unitec Marae. I have taken a few pictures and a couple of videos.
Here is a picture of the Wharenui.

 
                                                                         Here is a picture of Johnny's fail flax flower.

 
A picture of Peace's flax flower. (Sort of)

 Johnny's Fail Flower Face.

                                                                            Two volunteers working together


 The instructor telling us what to do

 The face on the Wharenui




A couple of videos doing parkour on giant logs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucas My Name Is Jay-Daniel And I Go To Wesley Intermediate I Liked How Your Photo Were Decent And Cool,But I Really Think You Should But More Editing In Your Video's But Other Than That It Looked Like You Had An Awesome Day Please Visit My Blog wisjay-daniel.blogspot.co.nz Thank You Have A Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.