Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

A Very Dangerous Moment in Time

This is a moment in time. It is not real, just telling you.



I was kayaking with my friend Johnny to capture a deadly moment video on our youtube channel. We were starting to get bored, when we saw a small shadow. We knew it wasn’t what we were looking for, when Johnny rolled the GoPro camera and said,
“Yo Lucas, look at that!” He pointed not far off from the small shadow, and right there was a shark. The fin was sticking up and out of the water, when it launched at the shadow below us. I rolled my GoPro camera on my chest. The shark missed the shadow the first time, and when it got it the second time, it jumped out of the water and flew in an arch above me.
“AAAHHHHH!” I screamed, “That was freaky!” Just after I said that, the shark jumped over Johnny.
“OH MY GOD!!!!” He shouted, “THIS IS GREAT FOR OUR CHANNEL, BUT THIS IS FREAKY!!!” It turns out there were two Great White sharks. They were circling around us. “I think we better get out of here!’ Johnny shouted. “But keep the cameras rolling!” We started to paddle back to shore, when we noticed some dolphins in front of us. They swam beside us, even though we shouted for them to get away. We didn’t want them to get eaten by the sharks. That’s when one shark jumped over the dolphin, jaws gaping. The same thing happened to Johnny. Then the sharks swam away. When we got back to the shore, we were still trembling in fear.
“Wow,” I said “Just wow. THAT WAS AMAZING!!”
“I know right?!” Johnny replied, “This is going to be a big hit for our subs!”

“I can’t wait till we post this video!” I ended the video with an outro, and then we walked home, excited about our newest - and most epic - video.

1 comment:

  1. There was no way I could sense how you were feeling. How could you have shown how scared you were feeling?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.